Town Proud Buy Local 2017
HOW IT WORKS
- Businesses in Chinchilla pay a $250 entry fee to participate. This entitles their customers to enter into the Town Proud Buy Local Competition for 2017. They receive advertising in Chinchilla News and logos on the CCCI website and Facebook page. They are also provided the logo for CCCI and Town Proud Buy Local to display in their own advertising and promotions. They can use the campaign as part as their own advertising in print and radio. Their fee also goes towards the cost of 3 X $500 'Chinchilla Dollars' which will potentially be spent within their business or other participating businesses.
CAMPAIGN PERIOD AND PRIZES
- Commencing from September to the major prize announcement at the CCCI Christmas Street Party on Thursday 14th December.
- RAFFLE PRIZE: Outdoor entertainment package from Mullins Mitre10 valued at $10,000
- MONTHLY PRIZE: $500 'Chinchilla Dollars' to be spent in participating Town Proud Buy Local Businesses
Buy Local Town Proud will be heavily marketed during the campaign including by Chinchilla News – Campaign advertising valued at over $10,000 -16 quarter page ads and Rebel Breeze FM – radio advertising valued at over $5,000. It’s up to each participating business to best utilise that advertising by providing details of your weekly specials or selected purchase items (that entitle entry to the competition) to CCCI. You can also utilise the Buy Local Town Proud marketing in conjunction with your own advertising and marketing.
- Chinchilla Businesses receive 10 books of 100 entry tickets after which unlimited additional books of 100 tickets as required are free;
- Chinchilla Businesses receive the full campaign pack - In-store ticket entry boxes, in-store posters, display and sticker advertising, bumper stickers, use of campaign logo;
- Entries close 12pm Thursday 14th December. Each participating business will be required to contact the CCCI if they need entries picked up after this time or will be required to be delivered to the Chinchilla News Office in Mayne Street Chinchilla before 4pm that day of the 14th December;
- Major Prize will be drawn at 7pm on the 14th December at the CCCI Christmas Street Party – the winner will be required to be there to win the prize. If the winner is not there within 5 minutes of the draw it will be redrawn until a prize winner is at the event;
- Each Chinchilla Business decides what goods or services to be acquired and at what value spend entitles the buyer to entry in the Raffle Prize;
- Upon purchase the customer/buyer completes a ticket and deposits it in the Raffle Ticket Collection Bin in-store. Chinchilla Businesses deliver raffle tickets/empty bins weekly and to store raffle tickets at CCCI storage;
- At the Christmas Street Party event – Rebel Breeze do live broadcast.
- Chinchilla News
- Mullins Mitre10
- Rebel FM
RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CCCI 2017 Chinchilla Town Proud Buy Local Competition Rules Purchase from a Participating Chinchilla Business (PCB) a product or service to the value identified by that PCB entitles buyer entrant (Entrant) to one (1) raffle entry ticket. PCB can determine what products or services and value entitle entry to competition from time to time. Entry ticket must be completed in all detail by Entrant and deposited in-store collection bin. Entrant permits CCCI and PCB to use Entrant’s information pursuant to privacy laws. Entrants must be present at the CCCI Chinchilla Christmas Party Heeney Street Chinchilla on 14th December 2017 at 7pm. If the winner does not present with photo ID within 5 minutes of their name being drawn they forfeit their prize and it will be redrawn until such time that a winner is present within that 5 minute time frame . CCCI decisions and determinations are final. For enquiry regarding terms and conditions or competition contact CCCI 07 4669 9172. By entering I agree to abide by these terms and conditions.